[Vision2020] Who's military?

Debi Smith Debismith at moscow.com
Fri Apr 14 19:52:08 PDT 2017

Our "Idiot-in-Chief" lives in a bubble, the bubble is inflated by "yes"
people with as little real education as his, and the War Hawks are his
military advisors. Seoul is likely to be a crater. And North Korea,
already suffering deprivations (famine, unclean water, zero medical
care) under a crazy dictator, will become a nuclear blast zone.

Debi R-S