[Vision2020] Who's military?

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 19:29:42 PDT 2017

Good grief!

Many who are not experts in the military standoff between North and South
Korea know that Seoul will be devastated if war breaks out in Korea.  This
is common knowledge, and has been for decades!

If the so called commander-in-chief must be informed of this as he has his
finger on the war button, the implications are dire.

But anyone paying even slight attention to the intellectual depth and rigor
of our current president. during his campaign for the presidency, knows
that he was and is not qualified to make decisions regarding taking the US
to war.
Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett