[Vision2020] Who's military?

rhayes at frontier.com rhayes at frontier.com
Fri Apr 14 14:21:54 PDT 2017

 One of the most telling thing I heard Trump  lately say is: "My military is the best... and my  generals..." I am sorry Donald, you self-serving, egotistical wanna be orange tyrant, but the words out of your puckered mouth should have been "Our Military and Our generals." Veterans should be very incensed with this kind of talk as it rings of dictatorship and anti-American values. And as for it being "your military," I actually have more talking rights than you as I, unlike you, pay taxes to keep this country afloat.