[Vision2020] Fwd: This Week at the Latah Recovery Center

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 10:54:16 PDT 2016

Happy Halloween!  Lots going on this week.  Here are this weeks one time
only offerings:

   - If you have kids bring them downtown for Trick or Treat from 3-6!  Be
   sure to stop by The Center for some candy.
   - Nationally known mental health educator Hakeem Rahim is speaking on
   11/2, 6pm at the International Ballroom, Pitmann Center, U of I
   - Nationally known drug prevention speaker Ray Lozano is at the High
   School on 11/2, 7-8:30pm.
   - See the calendar below for all of our regular offerings this week...

Check it out: WE RE-DESIGNED OUR WEBSITE.  It is much easier to read, and
now includes a handy calendar feature.  Now you can easily find out what's
going on with the most accurate and up to date information on our
calendar.  www.latahrecoverycenter.org

*November at the Latah Recovery Center*

Alcoholics Anonymous                                        *Every day*,
noon

Positive Affirmations                                           *Mondays
and Weds *1:10-2

YOU Can Create Your Own Job                          Monday 11/7, 6

Co-Parenting Using Recovery Principles             Tuesday 11/29, 1-3

Life Skills
*Tuesdays* 5-6

Beginners Chess w/Steve
*Tuesdays* 5-6

Art Foundations                                                   *Tuesdays*
6:30-7:30

Nat’l Drug Prevention Speaker Ray Lozano                 Wednesday, 11/2,
7-8:30pm

Get Your Medical Vitals Checked for FREE!      Wednesday 11/9 and 16, 2-4

Christmas Art w/Paper Weaving by J. Leffingwell        Wednesday 11/9, 4-5

Getting and Keeping a Job w/Dave Darrow                  Wednesday 11/9, 7-8

Mindful Meditation and Yoga                              *Thursdays* 2-3

Intermediate Chess w/Steve                                 *Thursdays* 5-6

LAMI:  Family Support Program                         2nd Thurs of month
7-8:30

All Recovery Meeting                                           *Fridays* 5-6

Movie and Game Night: Back to the Future,

Back to the Future II, Madagascar, and Stand By Me
*Fridays *6:30-9

Learn to Crochet & Rewire your Brain                Saturday 11/26 10-11:30

Adult Children of Alcoholics, Women’s Meeting    *Sundays *6-7:30

*Classes and Groups are ALWAYS FREE AND OPEN TO ALL.  Please RSVP.*

*Bolded=Regular offering.  Plain text=Special offering for month.  *

*Need an understanding person to talk to?  We have Recovery Peer Volunteers
here to help you in recovery from mental health and addiction issues all
hours of operation. We are here to help! *

Latah Recovery Center - A Community of Peer Support
www.LatahRecoveryCenter.org
Find us on Facebook.
Call us at 208-883-1045
Open:  10-8 Mon-Fri., Sat. 10-12