[Vision2020] "The Obsolete Man" (Twilight Zone, 1961)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Oct 31 08:11:43 PDT 2016

Every US citizen should watch this episode with an open mind and then ask themselves this question:

"Are we closer to living in a world as portrayed in The Obsolete Man than we were in 1961 when it originally aired?" Then answer that question honestly. Rod Serling's opening and closing monologues are of particular interest and quite relevant to today's events.

"The Obsolete Man" (Twilight Zone, 1961)
http://www.MoscowCares.com/Videos/TwilightZone_ObsoleteMan_1961.htm

http://www.MoscowCares.com