[Vision2020] Daily News: A Global Petition for the UI President (10/26/2016)

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Fri Oct 28 15:11:36 PDT 2016

Ted, I’m so glad you enjoyed the word play  :)  It was initially a spell-check thing, but I liked it so much – consider it a tame expression of extreme frustration, anger, and downright disgust at the UI’s actions, subsequent spin attempts, and dishonesty – that I left it.  I honestly didn’t expect anyone to catch it, and I’m delighted you did!

Saundra