[Vision2020] This Week at the Latah Recovery Center

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 11:34:26 PDT 2016

I am pleased to announce local artist Jeanne Leffingwell will be offering
an art class on November 9, 4-5.  Christmas Art w/Paper Weaving.   Mark
Your calendars!

In addition to our regularly scheduled offerings this week we have:
For Parents:  Dealing w/Adolescent Addiction on 10/19 7-9pm.  Charlie Gerke
is offering this workshop.

...and...  If you want to help with our Recovery Peer Services/Coaching,
Recovery Peer Volunteer Training is next week!  Please RSVP me by 10/19.
All Recovery Peer Volunteers must take this training, pass a board of
review and a background check, AND have AT LEAST one year of sustained
sobriety or success dealing with a mental health issue.

*October at the Latah Recovery Center*

Alcoholics Anonymous                                        *Every day*,
noon

Positive Affirmations                                           *Mondays
and Weds *1:10-2

YOU Can Create Your Own Job                          Monday 10/3, 6

Helping Others W/Depression: Doug Salada, LCSW     Monday 10/10, 6

Life Skills
*Tuesdays* 5-6

Beginners Chess w/Steve
*Tuesdays* 5-6

Art Foundations                                                   *Tuesdays*
6:30-7:30

Mindful Meditation and Yoga                              *Thursdays* 2-3

For Parents:  Dealing w/Adolescent Addiction     Wednesday 10/19 7-9pm

Intermediate Chess w/Steve                                 *Thursdays* 5-6

HIV/Hepatitis Screening
Thursday 10/6, 5-7

 Recovery Peer Volunteer Training.  RSVP by 10/19    Thursday 10/20 and 27,
6-9

LAMI:  Family Support Program                         2nd Thurs of month
7-8:30

All Recovery Meeting                                           *Fridays* 5-6

Movie and Game Night: 10/7 Secondhand Lions, 10/14

Naked Gun, 10/21 Casper, 10/28 Beetlejuice
          *Fridays *6:30-9

Latah Recovery Festival-Fairgrounds                           Saturday 10/1
5-10

Learn to Crochet & Rewire your Brain                Saturday 10/22 10-11:30

Adult Children of Alcoholics, Women’s Meeting    *Sundays *6-7:30

*Classes and Groups are ALWAYS FREE AND OPEN TO ALL.  Please RSVP.*

*Need an understanding person to talk to?  We have Recovery Peer Volunteers
here to help you in recovery from mental health and addiction issues all
hours of operation. We are here to help! *

Latah Recovery Center - A Community of Peer Support
www.LatahRecoveryCenter.org
Find us on Facebook.
Call us at 208-883-1045
Open:  10-8 Mon-Fri., Sat. 10-12