[Vision2020] Moscow (1966)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Oct 17 08:35:34 PDT 2016

Greetings, V-Peeps -

My most recent acquisition, and an awesome one it is, was donated to me by a good friend of Moscow, a friend who, just a few years ago, moved to Georgia to be with family.  This photo was taken by him after he and his spouse moved to Moscow (the one in Idaho) from Pullman upon completion of his education at Washington State College (now "Washington State University").

Without further ado, here is an excellent photo of . . .

Moscow (1966)
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Photos/Moscow/Moscow_1966.jpg

Sidebar:  Milwaukee may have had the Fonz back in the 50s and 60s, as the sitcom "Happy Days" suggests . . . Moscow (the one in Idaho) had Ghazi.

http://www.MoscowCares.com