[Vision2020] Electoral College: Make Hillary Clinton President on December 19

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 19:34:06 PST 2016

Of course I know the odds of this petition succeeding asymptotically
approach zero.  The only reason I do not just say "zero" is because I am
technically an agnostic.  Thus there is a possibility, however remote,
that God or the Goddess or some supreme being or intelligence will spare us
the torment of Trump in the White House.
Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett

*elijah berg started this petition with a single signature, and now has
4,360,531 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care
about.*
https://www.change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19?recruiter=21686078&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=autopublish&utm_term=mob-xs-share_petition-no_msg