[Vision2020] Spoiler: That plan to have the electoral college elect Hillary Clinton isn’t going to work

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 20:02:23 PST 2016

I read through the analysis offered from the Washington Post by Philip
Bump.

Given the predicted popular vote margin close to 2 million in favor of H.
Clinton, that was posted to Vision2020 (which could be questioned, of
course),* using a vote margin of only 230,000, as indicated below quoting
the article, perhaps indicates this article was more about attracting
eyeballs?  Make money off election coverage before the public loses
interest, rather than waiting for all the facts?*

*Another example of the rush to make a quick buck media bottom line
trumping the political truth?  Trump wasn't granted massive free media
promotion due to his simple minded scandalous sound bite reality TV show
approach to running his campaign, attracting millions of dollars in
advertising revenue, was he?*

*I have been trying to find a credible source on the Internet that offers a
*
*daily ongoing **popular vote count for Trump v. Clinton 2016.  Any
Internet wizards know of one?*
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/10/spoiler-that-plan-to-have-the-electoral-college-elect-hillary-clinton-isnt-going-to-work/

*"She currently leads him by about 230,000 votes."*
>From the rigged slanted liberal media paid for by crooked lying H.
Clinton's cronies!

>From NBC NEWS - MEET THE PRESS

"11.13.16"

http://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/meet-press-november-13-2016-n683211

*"Right now with 93% of the vote counted, Hillary Clinton leads Donald
Trump by more than 600,000 votes, larger already than Al Gore had in the
popular vote over George W. Bush. And she'll almost surely end up winning
the popular vote, perhaps by as much as two percentage points. *
Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett

'...since Clinton got more votes, those electors should support her, where