[Vision2020] As goes Idaho, so goes the nation.

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Thu Nov 10 00:18:37 PST 2016

On 11/09/2016 07:38 AM, Chuck Kovis wrote:
> A few years ago I said on this list serve that "As goes Idaho, so goes
> the nation."  Someone on this list serve took me to task (Mr. Marcy?)
> Want to eat them words now?  Chuck Kovis

I have no idea of that to which you refer, nor what you mean by "a few
years ago."  Two election cycles ago this list had many more regular
contributors, and could generate a couple of thousand posts a month
during the election season.  Since I have no memory of such an exchange,
nor any inclination to review such a volume of messages, I'll let your
message slip along the InterTubes to its resting places.

Ken