[Vision2020] As goes Idaho, so goes the nation.

Linda Pall lpall at moscow.com
Wed Nov 9 09:00:53 PST 2016

Dear Visionaries,

Shock and awe is all I can say this morning.  I am really dismayed by this
election of someone whose words have spoken volumes about his feelings about
racial issues, criminal justice, immigration, international relations,
disabled people, religious liberty and women. What we must do now is to work
hard for real progressive outcomes that bring to the people of America what
we need and want in our lives.

Just a comment about the 2000 election: I was certainly affected by the
George Bush surge in electoral turnout, as the Democratic candidate for
Idaho's First District! Even so, I did rather better than the base
Democratic vote in Idaho which is about 25%.  I can share with many of you a
nostalgic fondness for Shirley Ringo as our Representative...

So things change... Life goes on within you and with out you...

Linda Pall