[Vision2020] Letter to the Editor

rhayes at frontier.com rhayes at frontier.com
Fri Nov 4 13:02:03 PDT 2016

 I would suggest that people read what Gary Schroeder wrote about C. Berglund in yesterday's DNews Letters section. He shows clearly the Berglund is a supporter and active in the Idaho III% militia and is Latah chair of the Liberty Caucus. This group sent armed people to the first Bundy standoff in Nevada and sent more to the Malheur "occupation." I looked in on the Idaho III% web site and what I found was weird macho braggadocio about saving democracy with guns and camo. Does Berglund represent what Latah county is all about? I sure a hell hope not. Roger Hayes