[Vision2020] Local Homeless Shelter Loses Funding

Janesta janesta at gmail.com
Thu May 5 12:10:01 PDT 2016

Darrell,

This is horrible. Have you set up a gofundme account yet? It is an easy way
for people to donate.. Especially, people who don't have a lot. If Bernie
Sanders could raise as much money as he did with small donations, perhaps
Sojourners' Alliance could market donations at $2.50-$5.00 a person.. also,
if former clients are willing.. spotlight a few of them with their success
story.

Wishing you the best!

Janesta