[Vision2020] Idaho Looks To Ban Islamic Sharia

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Sun Mar 20 00:06:25 PDT 2016

On 3/19/2016 8:24 PM, Dr. S.M. Ghazanfar wrote:
> Also on the 'ban' list should be:  Catholic/Christian Canon Law,
> Jewish Halaca -- both similar to Islamic Sharia.

I will not disagree that the trinity of dominant desert dogmas, the
mainline monotheistic monsters, should be better separated from the
supposedly secular public preparation for civil citizenship and economic
employment that is required for the majority of the community's
children.  However, the suggestion is more easily stated than
implemented because the legal and educational history of the last
millennium has embedded deeply within the various legal systems of its
centuries the diabolical network architecture (DNA) of Christianity.
The first written works of English law recognized that the man formerly,
and informally, referred to as Billy the Bastard before crossing the
English Channel in 1066, and referred to as William the Conqueror after
that Channel crossing, demanded, and was granted, his wish that all laws
in the newly conquered lands would maintain above their sovereignty only
the Christian god.

As a result, the subsequent English Common Law was carefully devoid of
any references to heathen or pagan aspects of Roman Civil Law, and
henceforward not only that separation was maintained, but copious counts
of legal pronouncements in the subsequent centuries included references,
direct, indirect, and implied, to the Christian deity and its
institutional and administrative hierarchies, dogmas, doctrines, and
divines so deeply embedded in the structures and texts of the law that a
couple of decades of diligent effort likely would be required to edit
and amend such references from the various legal codes even if there was
general agreement to do so, which most certainly does not exist.

> And there is so much in the Bible that ought to be brought back--e.g.,
> head-coverings, much longer skirts, no bikini's, and so forth.

There is so much in the various so-called holy books that should be
allowed to decay and to die from the memories of modern humankind. The
history of religions among human beings is an awesome and terrible
tragedy of mental illness passed from generation to generation through
teaching, tyranny, and terror to perpetuate patriarchal power via
priestly practices and political patronage. Dozens of decades devoted to
decimation decided by divines can only be explained by massive madness
mindlessly murdering millions -- practices that continue today.

Clothing choices to cover women are merely indications of social and
mental immaturity of the men who refuse to learn to master and control
themselves in socially advantageous ways.  Blaming women for the
religiously inculcated mental retardation and psychologically deviant
socialization of men within the purview of organized craven cults is not
only unjust toward the women, but postpones the time for opportunities
to rectify mental illnesses and to correct the public behaviors of the
men who are violating the basic human rights of many in planetary societies.

Ken