[Vision2020] Idaho Looks To Ban Islamic Sharia

Dr. S.M. Ghazanfar ghazi at uidaho.edu
Sat Mar 19 20:24:31 PDT 2016

Also on the 'ban' list should be:  Catholic/Christian Canon Law, Jewish
Halaca -- both similar to Islamic Sharia.  And there is so much in the
Bible that ought to be brought back--e.g., head-coverings, much longer
skirts, no bikini's, and so forth.
Being out of Idaho no comfort (though Palouse is missed much); Georgia
is as bad, or worst.

--
S.'Ghazi' Ghazanfar, Ph.D., Emeritus-Professor[(1968-02), Emeritus, 2002;
    Dept.Chair-93-02; Director, In'l Studies-89-93; Adj.Prof.03-08;