[Vision2020] Rushing home

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Mar 9 03:56:39 PST 2016

Courtesy of the Letters section of today's (March 9, 2016) Lewiston Tribune with thanks to L.J. Ross of Deary.

---------------------------------
Rushing home
Let me see if I have this right: The Legislature has so far told cities and counties they can't enact minimum-wage or plastic-bag ban ordinances (local control?).
A for-profit medical school was quickly approved and even given some tax incentives.
A tax break was given to upper-income individuals and businesses.
Some are bragging about "restoring education funding," but only to 2009 levels.
What about real education funding so we don't continue to be 49th in the nation?
What about roads, bridges, health care? Oh, I forgot. Those folks want to hurry home so they can campaign for re-election so they can continue to do little for the people of Idaho.
What a system.
L.J. Ross
Deary

The Idaho state legislature continues to remind us that humanity has not yet fully evolved.

"Esto Perpetua"

Seeya on the flip-flop, Moscow, because . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com

Tom Hansen
Spokane, Washington

- John Lennon