[Vision2020] The Top 20 Top Recipients of NRA Cash in Congress

g crabtree direoutcome at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 10:45:11 PDT 2016

None of the anti second amendment laws currently before congress would have
done a thing to prevent the tragedy in Orlando.

I would suggest that the legislators listed be called and thanked for their
steadfast support for the second amendment and encouraged to stand firm in
the face of the dreaded 'do something disease' that inevitably (and
cynically) sweeps the nation at times such as these.