[Vision2020] The Top 20 Top Recipients of NRA Cash in Congress

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Thu Jun 16 09:36:44 PDT 2016

Courtesy of The Nation magazine at:

http://www.thenation.com/article/call-the-top-20-top-recipients-of-nra-cash-in-congress/

--------------------------------

Call the Top 20 Top Recipients of NRA Cash in Congress
They might be able to prevent the next Orlando—if they get out of the way of gun-control legislation
Here are the top 20 lifetime recipients of cash from the NRA (1998 to 2016) serving in Congress. While many of them offered “prayers” for the victims of gun violence, they refuse to pass the gun-control laws that might have saved their lives instead.
Below you’ll see how much each congressman thinks those lives are worth.

Missouri Sen. Roy Blunt (R)
$60,550
(202) 224-5721

Alaska Rep. Don Young (R)
$55,650
(202) 225-5765

Ohio Rep. Steve Chabot (R)
$54,100
(202) 225-2216

Virginia Rep. Bob Goodlatte (R)
$52,250
(202) 225-5431

Texas Rep. Pete Sessions (R)
$51,650
(202) 225-2231

South Dakota Sen. John Thune (R)
$44,155
(202) 224-2321

Idaho Rep. Mike Simpson (R)
$43,750
(202) 225-5531

Alabama Rep. Robert Aderholt (R)
$43,749
(202) 225-4876

Kentucky Rep. Hal Rogers (R)
$41,400
(202) 225-4601

Minnesota Rep. John Kline (R)
$40,750
(202) 225-2271

Georgia Rep. Sanford Bishop (D)
$40,650
(202) 225-3631

California Rep.Ken Calvert (R)
$40,550
(202) 225-1986

Oregon Rep. Greg Walden (R)
$37,250
(202) 225-6730

Missouri Rep. Sam Graves (R)
$37,100
(202) 225-7041

Wisconsin Rep. Paul Ryan (R)
$36,800
(202) 225-3031

North Carolina Sen. Richard Burr (R)
$35,700
(202) 224-3154

Louisiana Sen. David Vitter (R)
$35,250
(202) 224-4623

Kentucky Rep. Ed Whitfield (R)
$34,850
(202) 225-3115

Pennsylvania Rep. Tim Murphy (R)
$33,500
(202) 225-2301

Texas Rep. Joe Barton (R)
$31,500
(202) 225-2002

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a few phone calls to make.

http://www.MoscowCares.com

- John Lennon