[Vision2020] Say What?

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Sat Jun 4 05:29:43 PDT 2016

On 6/4/2016 3:22 AM, Tom Hansen wrote:
> "There is no drought...They're taking the water and shoving it out to
> sea...They're trying to protect a certain kind of three-inch
> fish...We're going to solve your water problem...If I win, believe me,
> we're going to start opening up the water so that you can have your
> farmers survive. So that your job market will get better."
> /
> /
> /— Donald Trump speaking in California/
> http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/05/28/donald-trump-tells-californians-there-no-drought/85082174/

While this morning's coffee is brewing, it occurs to me that Mr. Trump
is a meretricious fantasist whose oral output needs the attention of a
gas-processing garburetor before passing through scrubber stacks prior
to emission.  The Donald's imagination of an invisible piping system
leading most of the water to the sea is even more fantastical than an
Illuminati financial piping system leading most of the money to them.
In the latter case at least, there is some evidence that the piping
system and the money collection exist.

Aaahhh, three beeps.  The coffee is ready.

Ken