[Vision2020] This Week at the Latah Recovery Center

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 11:47:58 PDT 2016

WE NEED YOUR HELP!
We have two items coming up that could use YOU!
1.  We have a both at the Palouse Pride Festival.  We need help setting up
in the morning, and staffing the booth from12-4 on August 13.  Email me for
more information.
2.  We are planning a Recovery celebration in honor of September: National
Recovery Month.  The idea is for an inspirational evening of speakers, food
and music.  Our first planning meeting is August 2, 4pm at The
Center. Please plan to attend, or let me know if you would like to be
involved.

Here's what's coming up at The Center:

This week at the Latah Recovery Center-Open to all.  Please RSVP:

·         How Problem Solving Courts Work w/Shawna Hopple, 7/25, 6:30-8pm

·         Journal Writing w/Nancy, 7/28, 4-5

·         How to Explain Something in Writing w/Nancy, 7/28, 6:30-8pm

Every Week/Month at the Latah Recovery Center-Open to all.  Please RSVP:

·         Recovery Peer Services, by appointment

·         AA Daily at noon

·         Adult Children of Alcoholics Women’s Meeting, Sundays, 6-7:30pm

·         Positive Affirmations, Mondays at 1:10-2pm

·         Recovery Peer Staff Meeting, 4th Monday of every month, 7-8pm

·         Life Skills, every Tuesday, 5-6pm

·         Art Foundations, Tuesdays, 6:30-7:30pm (Starting August 23-going
thru December)

·         Volunteer Orientation, Wednesdays 2-3pm or by appt.

·         Mindfulness Meditation and Yoga, Thursdays, 2-3pm

·         Latah Alliance on Mental Illness:  Family Support, 2nd Thursday
of every month 7-8:30pm

·         Narcotics Anonymous, Fridays, 7:30-8:30am

·         Movie and Game Night, Fridays, 4:30pm, Movie at 6:30.  7/29
Chicken Run, 8/5 Labyrinth, 8/12 Groundhog Day, 8/19 Goonies, 8/26 Lion
King, 9/2 Wall E, 9/9 Mrs. Doubtfire, 9/16 Ferris Bueller's Day Off, 9/23
Guardians of the Galaxy, 9/30 Bruce Almighty

·         Learn to Crochet and Re-Wire Your Brain, 4th Sat. of every month,
10-12

And mark your calendars for these upcoming offerings!

·         Community Action Partnership Programs for Low Income Households,
8/16, 7-8pm

·         Fun Art with Bob Harrington, 8/17, 1:15-3:30

·         Intro to Wellness Recovery Action Plan, 8/24, 1:15-3pm

·         Presence:  How to Transform Your Most Challenging Emotions w/Ann
Weiser Cornell Presentation 9/11, 1-3pm