[Vision2020] This Week at the Latah Recovery Center

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 10:45:06 PDT 2016

Here is something I find fascinating.  We do quality of life tests on
people accessing our Recovery Peer Services.  Results are at this link.
https://latahrecoverycenter.org/2016/07/11/latah-recovery-center-peer-services-effectiveness/

We have two special offerings this week:
1.  Domestic Violence and Substance Issues
2.  Wellness Check-up for Your Meds
Details below.

Every week at the Latah Recovery Center-Open to all.  Please RSVP:

·         Recovery Peer Services, by appointment

·         AA Daily at noon

·         Adult Children of Alcoholics Women’s Meeting, Sundays, 6-7:30pm

·         Positive Affirmations, Mondays at 1:10-2pm

·         Volunteer Orientation, Wednesdays 2-3pm or by appt.

·         Mindfulness Meditation and Yoga, Thursdays, 2-3pm

·         Narcotics Anonymous, Fridays, 7:30-8:30am

·         Life Skills, every Friday, 5-6pm

·         Movie and Game Night, Fridays, 4:30pm, Movie at 6:30.  July: 7/15
Robin Hood:  Prince of Thieves, 7/22 The Incredibles, 7/29 The Man with Two
Brains

This week at the Latah Recovery Center-Open to all.  Please RSVP:

·         Domestic Violence and Substance Issues w/Heydon Hensley, 7/12,
6:30-8pm

·         Brown Bag Session: Wellness Check-Up for Your Meds (Bring Your
Medication List and Questions) w/Dr. Lori Batina 7/14, 3-4:30

·         Journal Writing w/Nancy, 7/14, 4-5

·         How to Explain Something in Writing w/Nancy, 7/14, 6:30-8

And mark your calendars for these upcoming offerings!

·         Services You Can Access at the CHAS Clinic w/Amy Isbell, 7/19,
2-2:30pm

·         Journal Writing w/Nancy, 7/21, 4-5

·         How to Explain Something in Writing w/Nancy, 7/21, 6:30-8

·         How Problem Solving Courts Work w/Shawna Hopple, 7/25, 6:30-8pm

·         Journal Writing w/Nancy, 7/28, 4-5

·         How to Explain Something in Writing w/Nancy, 7/28, 6:30-8