[Vision2020] Latah Recovery Center: Recovery Peer Services Effectiveness

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 10:41:19 PDT 2016

One of the most important services provided at the Latah Recovery Center is
our Recovery Peer Services.  This program has trained volunteers, with
lived experience dealing with mental health and/or addictions, coaching
others in a variety of life skills.

Every 3 months we have our participating peers take 3 different quality of
life measures.  The attached results show our programs are working.