[Vision2020] Ten years ago (July 14, 2006) . . .

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Tue Jul 5 03:38:29 PDT 2016

The Christ Church Debate

On July 14, 2006, KRFP (a community radio station in Moscow, Idaho) broadcast a two-and-a-half-hour debate between Doug Wilson, Pastor of Christ Church, and Keely Emerine-Mix, a local concerned citizen with a strong theological background.  The debate centered around Christ Church and its impact on the local community of Moscow.

http://www.notonthepalouse.com/Church_Debate_Mix_Wilson_071106.htm

http://www.MoscowCares.com

“I’'ll just speak for our church, in Christ Church. If I found out that a member of our church or a church officer was lying to non-believers in the community, as a way to get by or protect themself or protect his reputation, yes, he’d be disciplined.”

- Doug Wilson (January 31, 2007)
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Sounds/Doug_Wilson_013107.mp3