[Vision2020] Ho-Hum . . .

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Fri Jul 1 14:49:54 PDT 2016

Jus' an FYI, V-Peeps:

Nope.  Nothing on the . . .

Moscow City Council July 5th Agenda
http://www.ci.moscow.id.us/records/Agendas/Council%2007-05-16.pdf

. . . concerning contributing financial aid to Sojourners' Alliance, in spite of the fact that many of Sojourners' current residents may be living out of their cars (at least, those fortunate enough to have cars) commencing September 1st.

It should be noted, according to item #5 of the cited agenda, that our city council will reconsider committing $170,000 to establish . . .

5.  Downtown Public Restroom Project Re-Bid Request - Dwight Curtis

Staff is requesting Council direction on the future of the downtown Restroom project. The three primary options are: 1) rebid the project using the previously approved design produced by Design West Architects (DWA) with a few changes to obtain better bids, 2) pursue a similar pre-cast modular unit, or 3) decline to pursue the development of the restroom project at this time. This item was reviewed by the Public Works-Finance Committee on June 27, 2016, recommending a rebid of the DWA design to obtain more accurate cost figures for a final decision on which restroom facility option to pursue.

But, then, what should our local less-fortunate citizenry expect from . . .

"A Town Without Pity"
http://www.TomandRodna.com/Songs/Town_Without_Pity.mp3

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com