[Vision2020] Eastern Idaho rep wants Idaho Constitution’s ban on public funding to religious schools eased

Robert Dickow dickow at turbonet.com
Wed Jan 27 19:18:08 PST 2016

Very good point Tom.

But should the funding be restricted to Bokononist schools, I would strongly support this proposal.

Bob Dickow, troublemaker

P.S. (… a goofy reference to Kurt Vonnegut’s ‘Cat’s Cradle’)

From: vision2020-bounces at moscow.com [mailto:vision2020-bounces at moscow.com] On Behalf Of Tom Hansen

Let me see if I have Rep. Nate's proposed amendment to the state constitution correct . . .

In addition to being tax-exempt, private religious schools should be entitled to some public funding????

Courtesy of today's (January 27, 2016) Spokesman-Review.

Eastern Idaho rep wants Idaho Constitution’s ban on public funding to religious schools eased

<snip>