[Vision2020] Several Items of Potential Interest from the Latah Recovery Center

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 11:56:03 PST 2016

December Monthly Report

Volunteer Hours:  People volunteered 86 times for a total of 302 hours.

Community Resource Referrals: 40

AA Attendance: 235

Recovery Coaching for Individuals:  `41

Recovery Telephone:  9 completed calls.  Total of 11 made.

Classes Offered: 134 attendees

A NOTE FROM OUR PRESIDENT:  The Board of Directors of the Latah Recovery
Center is looking for volunteers to serve on subcommittees which are aimed
toward publicizing and sustaining the Latah Recovery Center in the future.
The subcommittees are: Publicity, Programs and Trainings, and Fundraising.
We need all the ideas we can get to keep our center a success.  Committment
would be one to two meetings a month.   Please attend out next board
meeting on January 5 at 4:00 PM at the Latah Recovery Center at 531 South
Main.   If you cannot attend that meeting, please call the Center at
883-1045 and we can contact you.  Thank you

This week at the Latah Recovery Center-Open to all.  Please RSVP:

   -

   AA Daily at noon
   -

   Positive Affirmations, Mondays at 1:10-2pm
   -

   Volunteer Orientation, Mondays 2-3pm or by appt.
   -

   Public Speaking Club, Wednesdays at 6:30am
   -

   Mindfulness Meditation and Yoga, Thursdays, 1:10-2pm
   -

   Movie and Game Night, Fridays-Cancelled for Christmas
   -

   Mental Health Information and Referral every Saturday 3-5pm
   -

   Tobacco Cessation 1 w/Bess Isaacson, 1/5/16, 1-3pm
   -

   Understanding Social Security Disability w/Krista Kramer,1/7/16, 2-3pm

Next week:

   -

   AA Daily at noon
   -

   Positive Affirmations, Mondays at 1:10-2pm
   -

   Public Speaking Club, Wednesdays at 6:30am
   -

   Volunteer Orientation, Wednesdays 2-3pm or by appt.
   -

   Mindfulness Meditation and Yoga, Thursdays, 1:10-2pm
   -

   Movie and Game Night, Fridays, 4-9pm
   -

   Mental Health Information and Referral every Saturday 3-5pm
   -

   Adult Children of Alcoholics Women’s Meeting, Sundays, 6-7:30pm
   -

   Tobacco Cessation 2 w/Bess Isaacson, 1/12/16, 1-3pm
   -

   What is NA, Tom and Mary, 1/12/16, 6:30-8pm

And mark your calendars for these upcoming offerings!

   -

   Recovery Coaching 1/18-22.  MUST ATTEND ALL SESSIONS TO BE CERTIFIED.
   -

   Learn to Crochet and Rewire Your Brain!, 1/23/16, 10-11:30am
   -

   What is AA, John L., 1/26/16, 6:30-8pm
   -

   Working While on Social Security w/Krista Kramer, 1/27/16, 1-2pm
   -

   Time Management w./Karen Richel, 1/28/16 2-3
   -

   Banking 101 w./Karen Richel, 2/25/16, 2-3
   -

   Rest Your Body (Sleeping Better) w./Karen Richel, 3/24/16, 2-3
   -

   Declutter Your Life w./Karen Richel, 4/28/16, 2-3
   -

   Eating Well w./Karen Richel, 5/26/16, 2-3
   -

   Responsible Couponing w./Karen Richel, 6/23/16, 2-3