[Vision2020] Fwd: The Latah Recovery Center Could Use Your Help

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 11:54:10 PST 2016

The Board of Directors of the Latah Recovery Center is looking for
volunteers to serve on subcommittees which are aimed toward publicizing and
sustaining the Latah Recovery Center in the future.  The subcommittees are:
Publicity, Programs and Trainings, and Fundraising.  We need all the ideas
we can get to keep our center a success.  Committment would be one to two
meetings a month.   Please attend out next board meeting on January 5 at
4:00 PM at the Latah Recovery Center at 531 South Main.   If you cannot
attend that meeting, please call the Center at 883-1045 and we can contact
you.  Thank you