[Vision2020] Is this a vision into Moscow's future?

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 18:12:56 PST 2016

*The post below ended up in my gmail spam folder, with a warning about
walware... I do not ever recall a Vision2020 post from Tom Hansen ending up
in gmail spam!*

*Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett*
*Be careful with this message.* It contains links to websites hosting
malware.  Learn more
<https://support.google.com/mail/answer/1366858?hl=en&expand=1>