[Vision2020] Fwd: This Week at the Latah Recovery Center

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 11:11:44 PST 2016

Hello Recovery Center Supporters!

We have two opportunities for you to help us out, if you are so moved:
1.  We are looking for a few more table captains for our April 12
fundraising breakfast.  Email me (Darrell) if you want to learn more about
this.
2.  We have a few openings in our weekly volunteer schedule at The Center.
If you would like to help out Monday morning, Tuesday late afternoon or
evening, or anytime Friday let me know.  Fun guaranteed!

Here are our upcoming offerings.

This week at the Latah Recovery Center-Open to all.  Please RSVP:

·         AA Daily at noon

·         Adult Children of Alcoholics Women’s Meeting, Sundays, 6-7:30pm

·         Positive Affirmations, Mondays at 1:10-2pm

·         Volunteer Orientation, Wednesdays 2-3pm or by appt.

·         Public Speaking Club, Wednesdays at 6:30am

·         Mindfulness Meditation and Yoga, Thursdays, 1:10-2pm

·         Narcotics Anonymous, Fridays, 10-11am

·         Movie and Game Night-When Harry Met Sally, Fridays

·         Mental Health Information and Referral every Saturdays 3-5pm

·         Using Vocational Rehab to Improve Employment and Training
Opportunities w/Gina 2/23/16, 5:30-6:30pm

·         Recovery Coaching Ethics 2/24-26/16

·         Banking 101 w./Karen Richel, 2/25/16, 2-3

·         Learn to Crochet and Re-Wire Your Brain 2/27/16, 10-12

And mark your calendars for these upcoming offerings!

·         Rest Your Body (Sleeping Better) w./Karen Richel, 3/24/16, 2-3

·         Declutter Your Life w./Karen Richel, 4/28/16, 2-3

·         Eating Well w./Karen Richel, 5/26/16, 2-3

·         Responsible Couponing w./Karen Richel, 6/23/16, 2-3

Latah Recovery Center - A Community of Peer Support
www.LatahRecoveryCenter.org
Find us on Facebook.
Call us at 208-883-1045
Open:  10-3 Mon, 10-8 Tues., 10-5 Wed., 10-8 Thurs. and Fri.
531 S Main, Moscow, ID 83843