[Vision2020] Fw:The Only Presidential Patent, Andrew Jackson Wasn't Always on the $20 Bill, The Raucous Home Life of the Madisons and More

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Tue Feb 16 16:52:14 PST 2016

-----Original Message-----
Subject: The Only Presidential Patent, Andrew Jackson Wasn't Always on the $20 Bill, The Raucous Home Life of the Madisons and More
From: Smithsonian.com <Smithsonian at mail.smithsonian.com>
To: lfalen at turbonet.com
Date: 02/15/16 16:03:02

Smithsonian.com Daily Newsletter

 View in Browser  |  Forward to a Friend

 02.15.16

 How 43 Giant, Crumbling Presidential Heads Ended Up in a Virginia Field

 George Washington: The Reluctant President

 Abraham Lincoln Is the Only President Ever to Have a Patent

 Ten Fascinating Presidential Facts to Impress on President's Day

 That Time When Alexander Hamilton Almost Dueled James Monroe

 The Real Story of the "Football" That Follows the President Everywhere

 Andrew Jackson Wasn't Always on the $20 Bill

 The Surprising Raucous Home Life of the Madisons

 The Strange Saga of George Washington’s Bedpan

 The Group That’s Been Celebrating Lincoln’s Birth for Almost 150 Years

 Comb Through This Framed Collection of Presidential Hair

 In 2001, the first draft of the complete human genome project was published in Nature. The sequence covered more than 90 percent of the human genome.

Learn about what we are doing with this information today and why we only have a "Cliff Notes" version of the Human Genome.

 Photo of the Day

 "Road Block." Photo by Grady Mcginnis

 Forward to a Friend | Unsubscribe | Email Preferences | Privacy Policy

 © 2016 Smithsonian Institution. All rights reserved.