[Vision2020] Say what?

Nicholas Gier ngier006 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 21:13:29 PST 2016

All that the UN wants Israel to do is to follow international law, which
holds that one cannot take as one's own land taken in war.  This was the
Reagan administration's position (UN ambassador Powers quoted RR) and it
has been affirmed time and time again.  The only difference now is that
Obama refused to use the veto to shield Israel from the full implications
of their illegal occupation of Palestinian land.

The "two-state" solution, which Israel agreed to, requires that Palestine
has its own state in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.  It simply will not
work with 600,000 Israelis build permanent settlements on land that is not
theirs.

But no law, American or international, will stop Trump and his goons.

nfg

--

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they
shall never sit in.

-Greek proverb

“Enlightenment is man’s emergence from his self-imposed immaturity.
Immaturity is the inability to use one’s understanding without guidance
from another. This immaturity is self- imposed when its cause lies not in
lack of understanding, but in lack of resolve and courage to use it without
guidance from another. Sapere Aude! ‘Have courage to use your own
understand-ing!—that is the motto of enlightenment.

--Immanuel Kant