[Vision2020] Say what?

g crabtree direoutcome at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 16:29:50 PST 2016

I liked Krauthammer's notion that Trump would do well to turn the building
sited in such a prime Manhattan location into condos. The income from which
would do this country far more good than the UN ever has. If the
"diplomats" need a place to hang, I understand property is cheap in Aleppo
and much closer to the organizations primary concern which appears to be
the micro management of Israel.