[Vision2020] Oregon collects $25.5M in marijuana taxes

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Tue Aug 23 13:21:34 PDT 2016

A couple other good things about legalized medicinal/recreational marijuana . . .

- No morning hangovers

- Something else for me to bring home from the Moscow Farmers Market.

Sidebar:  I feel confident that Idaho would realize a $25 million to $30 million rise in annual tax revenue . . . acknowledging that the $25.5 million rise in Oregon's tax revenue  was merely for the first six months of 2016 (read the article, ok?).

http://www.MoscowCares.com

- John Lennon