[Vision2020] Oregon collects $25.5M in marijuana taxes

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Tue Aug 23 12:08:19 PDT 2016

Unless we have a real proliferation of doobers in Idaho, I don't think we would quite see $25.5 million.

By my quick math, if we had the same number of people per capita that enjoyed sparking up the spliff, and adopted the same tax structure, Idaho would pull down about $10 million.  That's not chump change.  But good luck holding a job.

DC