[Vision2020] Political support

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 18:17:54 PDT 2016

On Sat, Aug 20, 2016 at 5:05 PM, Lynn McCollough <lmccollough at gmail.com>
wrote:

Do they not support their candidate, here in Idaho?
-----------------------------
I'm pointing out the obvious for anyone but those living in a cave, as they
say, but it is possible the local GOP does not want to risk dragging down
the Republican vote for other candidates by associating them with Trump's
well known negatives.

Some Democratic strategists were hoping for a Trump nomination for
president knowing they could exploit this to perhaps take control of the US
Senate, by hanging Trump around the necks of Republican Senate candidates.
And even in Idaho in the 2016 Republican primary, Cruz got 45 percent to
Trumps 28 percent:
http://www.nytimes.com/elections/results/idaho

Of course we can assume Trump will get Idaho's electors in the general
election.  But Republican support for Trump in Idaho overall, if the Idaho
Republican primary is an indication, is not as strong as in some other
heavily red states.
Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett

On Sat, Aug 20, 2016 at 5:05 PM, Lynn McCollough <lmccollough at gmail.com>

I was downtown this morning, purchasing fresh food from our Farmer’s