[Vision2020] Nightmare on Elm Street

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Fri Apr 29 07:56:15 PDT 2016

Governance is a multilateral effort. Its effectiveness and efficiency
must be evaluated from multiple viewpoints.

Hillary, for example, has more experience of governmental affairs which
may be evaluated and judged.

Whether Hillary should have been allowed to have all of that experience
by those who knew, or should have known, of the nature and details of
her performances in various prior positions is another matter.

Those chosen and elected are responsible to perform as well as they are
able, legally and morally.

Those doing the choosing and electing are responsible to deny further
opportunities given illegal or immoral conduct.

However much politicians may be disdained and dishonored, those who
re-elect them are no less dishonorable.

Ken