[Vision2020] Pastor rebuts statements by victim of child abuse

kfaunce at roadrunner.com kfaunce at roadrunner.com
Wed Apr 20 07:41:51 PDT 2016

Come to our Social Justice Forum and hear Natalie.

Gender Shaming & Sex Education: Social Justice Forum
Moscow Human Rights Commission
 7 p.m. Tuesday, April 26, 2016 1912 Center Free and open to all
Sex, Shame and Your Body • Media Stigma • Social Norms • Sex Education
Gender shaming is real – it affects everyone, even you. It’s a topic not talked
about – until tonight. Join us and help eliminate gender shaming. Let’s bring it
out into the open.
Speaker: Natalie Greenfield is a passionate advocate for survivors of sexual
abuse, sharing stories of the long-term sexual abuse and subsequent shaming she
suffered during her teenage years.