[Vision2020] Gee, is it Monday already . . .

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 14 15:28:41 PDT 2015

Weapons on Campus

POLICY STATEMENT

The Board of Trustees of Institutions
of Higher Learning prohibits the possession of pistols, firearms or
other weapons in any form by any person other than duly authorized law
enforcement officials on its institutions’ premises or at any of its
institutions or student functions off campus, regardless of whether such
 person possesses a valid permit to carry such pistols, firearms, or
weapons.

http://www.deltastate.edu/policies/policy/university-policies/student-affairs/rights-and-responsibilities/weapons-on-campus/