[Vision2020] Election 2015 - Moscow City Council

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Tue Sep 1 09:31:27 PDT 2015

Greetings Visionaires -

Election 2015 is getting underway.  Moscow Cares will accumulate information, documentation, audio and video recordings as they become available.

You fine peeps may access this information at your leisure as it is posted at . . .

"Election 2015"
http://www.MoscowCares.com/Election2015

Seeya at the polls, Moscow, because . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com

"And so we shall have to do more than register and more than vote; we shall have to create leaders who embody virtues we can respect, who have moral and ethical principles we can applaud with enthusiasm."

- Martin Luther King Jr.