[Vision2020] Assessing risk in sex offender cases

Nielsen, Ralph (nielsen@uidaho.edu) nielsen at uidaho.edu
Sat Oct 10 16:39:12 PDT 2015

I agree, Rose. I’ve known about it for some years but didn’t feel fully competent to talk about it. Fortunately, a few weeks ago I saw these some of these videos by Darrel Ray, a secular psychotherapist. He has a good podcast on iTunes and two books. Here are some good videos of him. He completely debunks our local religious “therapists.”

Darrel Ray - Secular Therapist (Atheist Hangouts) - YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlNjLpeFwyo>,   FreeOK 2015 - Dr. Darrel Ray: The Myth of Sex Addiction - YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzmQsjeqOyk>