[Vision2020] Assessing risk in sex offender cases

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Oct 10 15:25:32 PDT 2015

You may be on to something there, Mr. N.

For the life of me, I cannot recall the day I decided to be heterosexual.

Being a late bloomer, I think it was back . . . sometime during the first season . . . of I Dream of Jeannie.  Or was it that Barbara Eden merely served to release my inner lesbian? This is all so confusing.

http://www.MoscowCares.com

Tom "a lesbian trapped in a man's body" Hansen

- John Lennon