[Vision2020] Gas prices

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 16:47:57 PDT 2015

On Sun, Oct 4, 2015 at 12:25 PM, Kenneth Marcy <kmmos1 at frontier.com> wrote:

"Perilous pavement potholes..."

I'm not commenting on the merits of your ideas, but just for humors sake,
your alliterative phrasing above reminded me of this hilarious phrasing
from a famous politician:

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/s/spiro_t_agnew.html

"In the United States today, we have more than our share of the nattering
nabobs of negativism".
<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/s/spirotagn162091.html>

Spiro T. Agnew
<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/s/spirotagn162091.html>