[Vision2020] Gas prices

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Sun Oct 4 12:25:30 PDT 2015

On 10/4/2015 10:47 AM, Don Coombs wrote:
> A couple days ago when gas was $2.67 to $2.69 in Moscow, it was $2.19
> at the "Fighting Creek" station north of Plummer.

Rather than moaning at the market machinations draining dollars directly
from poorer personal pockets, might we not work to empower ourselves to
return some of those dollars back into the community by way of a
local-option corporate income tax?  For-profit entities that want to
organize themselves to voraciously vacuum value from personal pockets
and purses ought to have more opportunities to participate in public
priorities via their increased income increments being carefully
collected into coffers.  Perilous pavement potholes don't fill
themselves -- they need assistance.

Ken