[Vision2020] Doug Wilson his officers and allies be must face the truth and stop the lies

Rosemary Huskey donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
Thu Oct 1 15:39:50 PDT 2015

Dear Visionaries,

Once again the self-appointed pastor of a homemade church, (yes, I mean Doug
Wilson and Christ Church - and by extension, his "daughter" church, Trinity
Reform, (aka The Fellowship of Grievance - FOG - as Doug used to refer to
them) is garnering the negative attention that they so richly deserve. And,
which, sadly, also tars our community by geographic proximity.

Rod Dreher <http://www.theamericanconservative.com/author/rod-dreher>  of
the American Conservative blogged yesterday on the decade old sexual abuse
cases that still taint the Kirk (Doug's feeble effort to pretend his church
has connections to Scotland).  Steven Sitler and Jamin Wight, both convicted
sexual felons, continue to live amongst us (albeit under the supervision of
the Idaho Department of Corrections in Sitler's case.)  Below is a letter I
sent via email to Doug Wilson and Toby Sumpter (pastors respectively to
Christ Church and Trinity Reformed) and the officers - who are named so that
you will know the jackasses who support their "religious" efforts.  I urge
you, to avoid any business whose owners and employee(s) attend and tithe to
either church - unless, of course, you support their position on the harmony
of ante-bellum slavery; the role of women in the church and home (silent and
"always willing to be a garden
<https://homeschoolersanonymous.wordpress.com/2015/09/09/sexual-coercion-as-
redemptive-nancy-wilson-on-a-wifes-sexual-duties/> " tended by their
husbands sums it up);  "disciplines
<http://dougwils.com/s8-expository/why-children-matter-ii.html> "children
with whacks followed by prayer, father directed courtship, and glories in
the inbreed nepotism of the Wilson empire.

I stand by my words, I sign my letters (Hey there toadie, "Dave" who lacked
the balls to sign his last name when he called me a "non-Christian" hater
(the remarks were removed from the Dreher website probably by the blog
owner), frankly, you don't know s*** from shinola about me, but I have a
pretty good idea what your last name is.

Rose Huskey

XXXXXX

Greetings Gentlemen:

Christ Church Pastors Douglas Wilson and Ben Merkle

Elders:  Csaba Leidenfrost, Gordon Wilson, Matt Gray, John Carnahan, Jeremy
Bunch, Bill Church, Ed Iverson, John Grauke, Wes Struble, John Sawyer, Dale
Courtney, Mike Lawyer, Francis Foucachon, Jonathan McIntosh, Matt Meyer, Dan
Vis

Deacons: Nick Holloway, Gabe Rench, Tim Mortimore, Tom Garfield, Isaac
Grauke, Rob Sentz, James Urquidez, Greg Ditton, Rusty Olps, Nethaniel
Ealy,Row: Jim Crapuchettes, Andrew Crapuchettes, Phil McMurray, Marc Rust,
Mark Wintz

Trinity Reformed Pastors Toby Sumpter, Pastor Joshua Appel

Elders: Chris Schlect, Patch Blakey , Roy Atwood (clearly in absentia),
Elder in Training Timothy Van Den Broek

Deacons: Matt Breese, Eric Burnett, Randy Cummings, Jacob Harding, Brendan
O'Donnell, Rich Schumaker, and Joseph Schoolland,

(Rather than send individual email's I send this email to the heads of your
various organizations.  I trust (that is probably foolish, isn't it?) they
will forward it to those under their leadership.  Just in case someone
decides not to share this with you I will be sending this message to Vision
2020 for the community to read, and perhaps one of them will be good enough
to pass it along.)

When in the name of God and all that is holy will you separate yourselves
from the self-serving lies Douglas J. Wilson continues to tell?  Recently
the mishandled sexual abuse cases which plagued your church ten years ago
have reached critical mass nationally.  Yesterday, Ron Dreher published a
story about the abuse and graciously allowed Doug Wilson to respond
<http://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher/doug-wilson-reluctant-respons
e/> . Doug offered many untrue or misleading remarks in his defense.  I'll
offer a few examples:

"Steven was caught in March of 2005. I counseled the father of the victim to
turn Steven into the authorities immediately. That happened the following
day, and Steven was arrested. He was immediately expelled from New St.
Andrews College."  http://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher/doug-wils
on-reluctant-response/
<http://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher/doug-wils%20on-reluctant-resp
onse/>

The timeline that Doug describes is deliberately inaccurate.  Please read a
report made to the Latah County Sheriff's office by the father of the
victims, four days after his heinous discovery.

http://sitler.moscowid.net/2005/03/15/steven-sitler-written-statement-by-the
-victim-family-for-latah-county-sheriffs-office/written-statement-2-4/  And,
by the way, you might ask yourselves why Mr. X reported that Steven Sitler
attended the University of Idaho and didn't mention New Saint Andrews
College?

Steven confessed to Mr. X in the late afternoon of March 10, 2005.  Later
that evening Mr. X called Doug Wilson who asked the X parents to come to his
office after lunch the next day.  Steven remained in their home until the
morning of the 11th.  Authorities were not contacted.  The next morning -
after 9:00 a.m. Steven left for his home in Colville, Washington.  After
lunch the parents met with Doug Wilson in his office.  He arranged for Greg
Dickison, family friend and Christ Church member to contact authorities
(after Sitler was safely across state lines). The X family left for a
pre-planned family vacation.

Steven Sitler was never arrested as Doug Wilson must have known that.
<http://sitler.moscowid.net/2006/06/08/vision2020-shamelessness-13/>   An
arrest warrant was filed but never served.  He was taken into custody on
September 26 <https://www.idcourts.us/repository/start.do> th 2005, (follow
the clear direction to access Steven Sitler's court record) more than six
months after the molestations were discovered.

To understand how this issue was controlled and contained for several months
amongst some (if not all) of the officers, please consider the religious
affiliations of the principal players in this tragedy.

Victims and family = Christ Church members

Family Attorney = Greg Dickinson Christ Church member

Perpetrator = Steven Sitler, NSA student, Christ Church attendee,
excommunicated by home church and joined Christ Church after hearing.  His
father is now a church office at Holy Trinity Church
<http://holytrinitykirk.com/about-us/> , Colville, Washington

Perp's  Attorney = Dean Wullenwaber, Christ Chruch member

Do you understand how this incestuous relationship casts doubt on everything
surrounding the way Doug orchestrated this sickening mess?  You have a
source for primary court documents <http://sitler.moscowid.net/>  do they
conflict with what you were told?  What/who is more reliable, official court
documents or your pastor who has spun, and continues to spin his own
self-interested story?

It is the case that you gentlemen have chosen with your hearts and minds to
follow Doug Wilson to hell and back - while pretending to proclaim Christ in
your heart and lives.  For the sake of your souls, your family, and your
interest in the community of Moscow, I beg you to turn your back on Doug
Wilson and all he represents, with one exception.  As he formed his own
church in the early 1990s you too can do the same thing.  You can worship
God with joy and freedom without the specter of Doug Wilson, his dirty deeds
and rapidly declining reputation infecting you and yours.  In the meantime,
if I were on the faculty of NSA, Logos, or employed in any other business in
Doug's empire, I would begin to look for another position.  At some point
his kingdom is going to fall into a thousand pieces (God is good and He is
great) and you will need to feed and care for your families.

If Doug publicly repents then you might, (after a suitable and penitential
exile) consider allowing him join with you in worship as a member, not an
officer.  I beg you to read and meditate on Ezekiel 34 and I say
sorrowfully, (not on your behalf but on the behalf of your families and
congregations) and in truth to you, you are wicked shepherds, and there is a
great cost associated with that behavior.

Ezekiel 3421st Century King James Version (KJ21)

34 And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

2 "Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel, prophesy and say
unto them, 'Thus saith the Lord God unto the shepherds: Woe be to the
shepherds of Israel that feed themselves! Should not the shepherds feed the
flocks?

3 Ye eat the fat, and ye clothe yourselves with the wool, ye kill the ones
that are fed; but ye feed not the flock.

4 The diseased have ye not strengthened, neither have ye healed that which
was sick, neither have ye bound up that which was broken, neither have ye
brought again that which was driven away, neither have ye sought that which
was lost; but with force and with cruelty have ye ruled them.

5 And they were scattered because there is no shepherd, and they became meat
to all the beasts of the field when they were scattered.

6 My sheep wandered through all the mountains and upon every high hill; yea,
My flock was scattered upon all the face of the earth, and none did search
or seek after them.

7 "'Therefore, ye shepherds, hear the word of the Lord:

8 As I live, saith the Lord God, surely because My flock became a prey and
My flock became meat to every beast of the field because there was no
shepherd, neither did My shepherds search for My flock, but the shepherds
fed themselves and fed not My flock,

9 therefore, O ye shepherds, hear the word of the Lord.

10 Thus saith the Lord God: Behold, I am against the shepherds; and I will
require My flock at their hand and cause them to cease from feeding the
flock, neither shall the shepherds feed themselves any more. For I will
deliver My flock from their mouth, that they may not be meat for them.

Rose Huskey