[Vision2020] USGS reports 3.4 earthquake near Sandpoint

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Nov 23 15:08:56 PST 2015

Courtesy of KHQ News at:

http://www.khq.com/story/30589034/usgs-reports-34-earthquake-near-sandpoint#

---------------------------------
USGS reports 3.4 earthquake near Sandpoint

Updated: Nov 23, 2015 2:13 PM PST
SANDPOINT, Idaho -
We received a few calls from viewers in north Idaho asking about an earthquake near Sagle Monday afternoon.

The USGS has confirmed there was a 3.4 earthquake about 12 miles southeast of Sandpoint, Idaho. We haven't heard of any major damage as a result, but if you are in the area and have any photos, please feel free to upload them to our Facebook page.

http://www.MoscowCares.com

- John Lennon