[Vision2020] Just wanting to vent

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Tue Nov 3 09:31:44 PST 2015

Trophy hunting – whether domestic or exotic – is a disgusting narcissistic behavior exhibited by entitled miscreants -- typically men with little-to-no-penises -- and is yet another example of responsible law-abiding gun owners.

Nearly as bad is that unless the dickless wonders live under rocks, there are people in their circles who know what the poachers are doing yet say nothing.  Just the kind of people I want in my community . . . not.

Saundra Lund

Moscow, ID

It's a matter of taking the side if the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done.

~ Harriet Beecher Stowe