[Vision2020] Unpleasant news

Nicholas Gier ngier006 at gmail.com
Wed May 27 18:33:39 PDT 2015

I first got to know Wayne Price when he and his former wife moved to Moscow
in the late 1970s.  I did not always agree with him, but I found him vert
intelligent and well-informed.  I remember a lunch with him after he
returned from Afghanistan (about 10 years ago).  He shared some incredible
information about how the war was going and what was wrong with our
strategies.

I congratulated him on his job at the UI Business School, and he will be
missed there as well as in the community.

May He Rest in Peace,

nfg