[Vision2020] Unpleasant news

Dr. S.M. Ghazanfar ghazi at uidaho.edu
Wed May 27 13:38:10 PDT 2015

Deep condolences to his family.  I came to know Wayne briefly; his
office in the Albertson Building was next to my office, till we moved.
Chatted with him occasionally whenever our paths crossed. Found him
open-minded, respectful and polite.  Loss for the community.  May he
rest in peace, Amen.
Ghazi

--
S.M. Ghazanfar, Ph.D., Economics Prof. [(1968-02), Emeritus, 2002;
    Dept.Chair-79-81/93-02; Director, In'l Studies-89-93; Adj.Prof.03-08;