[Vision2020] Single Stream Recycling

Robert Dickow dickow at turbonet.com
Sat May 9 09:22:55 PDT 2015

I have no problem myself taking the glass down to the recycling center. The time saved having to sort the other recycling stuff will make this small additional task very simple. But couldn’t they accept a separate box of glass and handle that too? Maybe they’d need special truck modifications that couldn’t be done.

Bob Dickow, troublemaker